Leon, AndreaPost-doctoral research scientist
Physics of Quantum Materials
- Electronic Structure Theory, DFT calculation in Strongly correlated systems; Thermoelectric materials and Magnetics 2D materials.
- Nanoparticles for Biomedical application.
- PhD in Physics, Federico Santa Maria Technical University, Chile (2012-2018).
- Research Student, Center of the Development of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology; Multidisciplinary research in Magnetic Structures and Biomedicine, Chile (2015-2018).
- Internship Research, Physics Department Peen State University, USA (2017).
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids (2019-).