Post Doctoral Research Scientist
Physics of Quantum Materials
- Development and implementation of novel techniques combining Angle Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy (ARPES) with applied uniaxial strain
- spectroscopic studies of transition metal oxides: ruthenates and nickelates
- B.Sc. in physics, National Autonomous University of Mexico (2010-2016).
- Internship in particle accelerators at the Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (Virginia, USA) (2015).
- M.Sc. in materials science, Polytechnic University of Catalonia (Barcelona, Spain) and Luleå University of Technology (Luleå, Sweden) as part of the AMASE Erasmus+ program co-funded by the European Union (2016-2018).
- PhD in Physics, University of St. Andrews (2018-2023)