in the Solid State Chemistry Group
The group of Solid State Chemistry at the MPI CPfS is proud to host a number of Humboldt post-doctoral fellows.
They can use all facilities needed to pursue their independent research plans and take advantage of discussions and collaborations with researchers of our group.
Former Humboldt fellows
- Sanjay Singh (October 2014 - September 2016)
- Chenguang Fu (2016 - 2018)
- Joyce Pham (August 2019 - July 2020)
- Satya Narayan Guin (April 2018 - March 2020)
- Kathryn Arpino (August 2018 - August 2020), now group leader of the group Oxides and Chalcogenides