Humboldt Fellow since 2016
Why I choose MPI Dresden:
The answer is quite simple. When I searched two keywords “Heusler compounds” and “Topological materials” in Google, I easily found lots of information about Prof. Claudia Felser’s group in MPI Dresden. Then I come here.
The advantages that AvH fellowship offers:
- First and foremost, under the funding of AvH fellowship, I can do scientific research independently. This is always what Prof. Felser encourages me to do.
- Not just financial support for living and research, AvH Foundation also organizes many kinds of activities, for example, the annual meeting, network meeting, study tour, which offer excellent opportunities to talk about science and culture with the Humboldtians from different countries.
Publications partly supported by AvH fellowship:
- Chenguang Fu, Mengyu Yao, Xi Chen, Lucky Zaehir Maulana, Xin Li, Jiong Yang, Kazuki Imasato, Fengfeng Zhu, Guowei Li, Gudrun Auffermann, Ulrich Burkhardt, Walter Schnelle, Jianshi Zhou, Tiejun Zhu, Xinbing Zhao, Ming Shi, Martin Dressel, Artem V. Pronin, G. Jeffrey Snyder and Claudia Felser, Revealing the Intrinsic Electronic Structure of 3D Half‐Heusler Thermoelectric Materials by Angle‐Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy. Advanced Science, (2019), 1902409.
- Chenguang Fu, Satya N Guin, Sarah J Watzman, Guowei Li, Enke Liu, Nitesh Kumar, Vicky Süβ, Walter Schnelle, Gudrun Auffermann, Chandra Shekhar, Yan Sun, Johannes Gooth, Claudia Felser, Large Nernst power factor over a broad temperature range in polycrystalline Weyl semimetal NbP. Energy & Environmental Science, (2018), 11(10): 2813-2820.
- Yintu Liu, Chenguang Fu, Kaiyang Xia, Junjie Yu, Xinbing Zhao, Hongge Pan, Claudia Felser, Tiejun Zhu, Lanthanide Contraction as a Design Factor for High‐Performance Half‐Heusler Thermoelectric Materials. Advanced Materials, (2018), 30(32): 1800881.